Feeling a bit stressed about work? You’re not alone: Current research finds that more than half of US employees say they feel stress at work, with more than 70 percent saying their stress levels have risen over the past year. In addition to juggling projects and navigating conflicts with coworkers, working from home has added to the stress blurring the boundaries between work and personal lives. It’s no surprise so many feel stressed out, exhausted, and drained of all energy.
Join Karen and get a shot of energy as she shares practical yet powerful, researched-based strategies to increase your energy and diminish your stress. Learn how to recharge your battery and energize others. In this program, you will discover that managing your energy and not your time is the key to better performance and a more fulfilled life.
- Identifying your 4 sources of personal energy.
- Creating positive rituals that renew your energy.
- Gaining more profound insights into self-awareness.
- Tap into your emotional intelligence.
- Learning from Harvard research on how to achieve happiness and increase your productivity