Any graduate from Karen’s Killer Keynote Workshops is eligible for her one on one keynote and professional speaking coaching sessions. In these sessions, speakers fine tune their presentations and marketing. This coaching package includes:
- Two 1.5 hour coaching sessions with karen
- Coaching is facilitated via ZOOM Video Conferencing
Out of stock
Next Workshop Coming Soon!Stumped on how to get booked? Work with Karen to not only learn how to write an amazing keynote that gets the audience engaged/excited to hear you, but also how to market, promote, and ultimately book your presentation. Click for full event details. You will:
- Leave with a STRUCTURE that will guide you when writing your keynotes and presentations.
- Gain insights into what the audiences in 2018 want and demand.
- Receive Karen's formula on how to market, promote, and consistently book your keynote.
Karen McCullough thought she knew all she needed to know about women and success. Then she started to collaborate with her Gen X daughter, Meredith McCullough, and the real adventure began. The results of this cross-generational endeavor are captured in The Seven Women Project: Your Personal Guides to Success in Work, Life and Dress.
Karen’s new book, Generations Rock, shines a positive light on all the generations sharing their quirks and attributes. Added bonus: Quizzes, song lyrics, stories, movies, and rock stars!