Karen's insights and presentation style were a hit at our annual system-wide Marketing Summit. The enormously positive response on our evaluations make that abundantly clear. Her high marks along with comments such as, "Karen McCullough was fantastic!" and "Loved her presentation!" assured us we had hit a home run by inviting her to our event.
Kevin Edgerton | Executive Director | Marketing & Communications
Adventist Health System
Leveraging Social Media for Business and Career Opportunities
A Boomer (Karen McCullough) and a Gen Y (Crystal Washington)Team Up to offer you a clear, fluff-free, programs filled with impactful strategies and time-saving tips that will raise your visibility as an employee or business owner. We teach the nuts and bolts of Social Media that is easy to understand and get you noticed!
These sessions are 100% customized to the needs of your group.
Session 1: Social Media The Game Changer- The Overview
- Learn how to write an effective bio to be used on all of your social networks.
- Discover how to build your LinkedIn network to build your brand.
- Understand how to use Facebook effectively for business; leaving “Mafia Wars” behind.
- Discover how to use videos, slides and pictures to increase your online visibility.
- Stop wasting time doing things that don’t produce!
- Learn the three ways to strategically use Twitter.
- Identify what social network is best for you.
Bring your laptop and join in as we create your social media strategy. No laptop? No worries! A wandbook is provided to help you finish your profile at your convenience.
#2: You're on LinkedIn...Now What?! Session only on LinkedIn
- Identify your brand strategy and create your LinkedIn ritual
- Examine the three types LinkedIn resumes, and fill out the one that works best for you.
- Get found by decision makers and influencers by using keywords.
- Advanced Search- Discover how to find key people and connect.
- Power Posting- Learn how to post great content while saving time .
3. Facebook for Business
- Identify your Facebook business personality type.
- Learn how to create interactive content that drives traffic, sales and opportunities.
- Discover how to build “Dominoes Effect” relationships.
- Avoid Facebook “litter” and start saving time with cool tools.
- Groups, Apps, Fan Pages & More! Discover how to use Facebook add-ons.
#4. Twitter- Growing your Brand and Your Expertise
- Create a Twitter ritual- Learn what and how to tweet.
- Discover how to get followed.
- Learn the top 30 people to follow.
- Understand how to use Twitter to drive traffic to your website or
- Uncover the top three ways to use Twitter to find employment and
opportunities.Tweetdeck, Twitpic, Twit-everything-
- Discover cool tools for
organizing, automating and super-charging your Twitter