December is historically a “slow” month for many Speakers, Consultants, Coaches and Authors and it’s a great opportunity invest TIME in Growing your Business. Crystal and Karen have created this program customized for Speakers, Consultants and Authors and will share secrets and time-saving tips that will help you book more business, sell more books, and create a social media marketing plan positioning you for success.
93% of marketers use Social Media for Business…do you?
- Their LISTS: Who to follow; Bloggers, Bureaus, Influencers
- Getting more web traffi
- How to get an immediate overflow of followers. (Advanced Social Media)
- How to “set it and forget it” – A posting strategy that will save you hours while driving content
- How to measure your Social Media progress
- How to get “the right” followers and a list of who to follow to grow your business
- How to sell more books using a powerful tool that few authors kn ow how to leverage. LinkedIn is one of the best-kept book marketing secrets in the publishing world –
- How to get noticed by the “right people”(We will give you a list of who to follow)
and lastly we will share
- The #1 social media tip you must do when you are in front of an audience that will grow your following and visibility faster than you can imagine.
8:30 – Noon Houston Council – Lecture Hall
303 Jackson Hill- Houston 77008
Early bird $79.00
Only 60 seats available!
In Main Building Lecture Hall
About the presenters:
Karen McCullough is an international business speaker. Karen knows branding and knows how brands become great. She has worked for respected brands such as Ralph Lauren, the Limited, Procter & Gamble, Coke, Ford, and GE and has leveraged her knowledge to create successful and exciting programs.
Crystal Washington is a marketing strategist and international keynote speaker. Hired by companies including Google, Microsoft and General Electric, Crystal Washington shares valuable marketing, social media and networking techniques that create results!